Treatment and Maintenance Promise: Schedule within 30 days of your last appointment, and receive a
$10 discount on sessions an hour or longer, and $5 off thirty minute sessions.
No limits, no up-front cost, no signature needed.
30 min $35 60 min $70 90 min $100 120 min $130 additional 15 min $15 reflexology session $40
paraffin treatment 30 min hands or feet $40 paraffin treatment 45 min hands & feet $60
chair 15 minutes $15 / 25 minutes $25 hot stone add $30 to session
Paraffin Wax $15 hands or feet, $25 for both
Add a paraffin dip to your 60, 90, 120 minute massage. Dipping hands and/or feet into heated paraffin wax reduces pain by relaxing muscles and relieving stiffness in the joints. Circulation is increased, promoting the tissue’s own healing abilities.
Hot Stones $30
Water warmed stones are incorporated into massage using gentle gliding strokes and selective placement. Integrating hot stones promotes deep relaxation and warms tissues, allowing greater access to deeper muscles. We suggest a 90 minute session for best results.
Essential oils are added to your massage lotion/oil, and also used aromatically during your session.
These are our favorite oils and blends:
- Lavender encourages relaxation and stress relief.
- Tangerine restores energy, and alleviates anxiety. It is antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and boosts immunity.
- Lemon lifts mood, supports immunity, relieves nausea.
- Lemongrass boosts digestive health, increases circulation, soothes sore muscles and joints, and aids in repairing connective tissues.
- Peppermint encourages energy, focus, and stress relief. It eases sore muscles and joints, and soothes digestive issues.
- Eucalyptus encourages energy and focus. It relieves sore muscles and joints, and is helpful treating respiratory conditions.
- BLEND: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lemongrass is the ultimate blend for sore muscle relief. Ask for this blend if you’ve recently increased your exercise. Effective for post marathon or competition recovery. Use between arthritis flare ups to keep them at bay. This blend is also helpful with sinus pressure and pain.
- BLEND: Lavender & Peppermint inspires deep relaxation, and stress relief. Soothes mind and body, helps you feel calm and focused.
- BLEND: Tangerine & Eucalyptus leaves you feeling refreshed with energy to perform your best. Great for pre-marathon or competition, or if your massage is during morning hours.
Topical Pain Relief $5
Biofreeze, Tiger Balm, or Sombra are massaged into particularly tense areas to provide additional pain relief, and deeper access to muscles.
- Biofreeze is an anti-inflammatory cold therapy, best used for acute (recent/abrupt onset) injuries. The main ingredient is menthol, which overrides and blocks pain signals to the brain and stimulates cold receptors in the skin, reducing pain.
- Tiger Balm is best for chronic (persistent/recurring) injuries, the addition of camphor allows the product to alternate between warm and cool sensations. Additionally, camphor desensitizes nerves and block pain receptors.
- Sombra is a more mild, yet very effective option for topical pain relief. A small amount of camphor produces gentle heat, and menthol provides a soothing cool for the skin. The light citrus scent is refreshing and energizing.